Call for Papers
Embedded systems with multicore designs are of major focuses from both industry and academia. While embedded multicore systems will look to play an important role ahead for system designs, many challenging issues remain. Applications, programming models, architecture designs, emerging memory architectures, and software tools all need to help for the advance of embedded multicore computing ahead.
The 2019 International Workshop on Embedded Multicore Systems (ICPP-EMS 2019) will bring researchers and experts together to present and discuss the latest developments and technical solutions concerning various aspects of embedded multicore computing.
ICPP-EMS 2019 seeks original unpublished papers focusing on emerging applications, embedded compilers, embedded memory and architecture design, DSP/GPU systems, ESLs, embedded multicore programming models, and WCET analysis. Moreover, ICPP-EMS 2019 also welcomes work-in-progress, case studies, visionary idea, new application challenges, and industrial practice studies.
Topics of interest are in all areas of (or related to) embedded multicore systems, including, but not limited to
- Memory Architectures for embedded multicore systems
- Design for emerging embedded memory systems
- Compilers for DSP processors
- Embedded multicore processors
- Compilers for heterogeneous embedded multicore systems.
- Compiler Optimizations with SPIR-V
- Programming models for embedded multicore systems
- Signal processing on embedded multicore systems
- Multimedia signal processing algorithms on embedded multicore systems
- Multimedia applications on embedded multicore systems
- Human-computer interaction on multicore systems
- Augmented reality applications on multicore systems
- Software for multicore, GPU, and embedded architectures
- VM for embedded systems
- 3D IC and multicore architectures
- Real-time system designs for embedded multicore environments
- Compiler for low-power
- ESL designs for embedded multicore systems
- Applications for Automobile electronics of multicore designs
- Embedded OS designs and performance tuning tools
- Hardware/software co-design framework
- Embedded devices + cloud computing framework
- Compiler for worst-case execution time analysis
- Formal method for embedded systems
ICPP-EMS 2019 is organized in conjunction with the 48th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2019), Kyoto, Japan during August 05-08, 2019.
Credits and Sources
| ICPP-EMS 2019 : The 2019 International Workshop on Embedded Multicore Systems|