Call for Papers
Embedded systems with multicore designs are of major focuses from both industry and academia. While embedded multicore systems will look to play an important role ahead for system designs, many challenging issues remain. Applications, programming models, architecture designs, emerging memory architectures, and software tools all need to help for the advance of embedded multicore computing ahead.
The 2022 International Workshop on Embedded Multicore Systems (ICPP-EMS 2022) will bring researchers and experts together to present and discuss the latest developments and technical solutions concerning various aspects of embedded multicore computing.
ICPP-EMS 2022 seeks original unpublished papers focusing on emerging applications, embedded compilers, embedded memory and architecture design, DSP/GPU systems, ESLs, embedded multicore programming models, and WCET analysis. Moreover, ICPP-EMS 2022 also welcomes work-in-progress, case studies, visionary idea, new application challenges, and industrial practice studies.
Topics of interest are in all areas of (or related to) embedded multicore systems, including, but not limited to
- Architectures for embedded multicore systems
- Design for emerging embedded memory systems
- Compilers for DSP processors
- Embedded multicore processors
- Special instructions for architectures to support post processing and pre-processing models
- Compilers for heterogeneous embedded multicore systems.
- AI compilers for DSP architectures
- Compiler Optimizations with SPIR-V
- TVM and MLIR Optimizations
- OpenVX Optimizations
- Low-power numeric supports with DSP systems for AI applications
- Partitioning and scheduling with AI compilers for AI models
- Auto-Tuning for AI compiler Optimizations
- Programming models for embedded multicore systems
- Signal processing on embedded multicore systems
- Multimedia signal processing algorithms on embedded multicore systems
- Multimedia applications on embedded multicore systems
- Machine learning on embedded multicore systems
- Human-computer interaction on multicore systems
- Augmented reality applications on multicore systems
- Software for multicore, GPU, and embedded architectures
- VM for embedded systems
- 3D IC and multicore architectures
- Real-time system designs for embedded multicore environments
- Compiler for low-power
- ESL designs for embedded multicore systems
- Applications for Automobile electronics of multicore designs
- Embedded OS designs and performance tuning tools
- Hardware/software co-design framework
- Embedded devices + cloud computing framework
- Compiler for worst-case execution time analysis
- Formal method for embedded systems
- Numerical libraries and architecture supports for machine learning
- Processing in memory / computing-in-memory architecture designs for AI models
- Architecture-aware software designs for AI models
- Embedded memory management for AI models
ICPP-EMS 2022 is organized in conjunction with the 51th International Conference on Parallel Processing (ICPP 2022), Bordeaux, France, from August 29th to Sept 1st 2022.
ICPP-EMS 2022 : The 2022 International Workshop on Embedded Multicore Systems will take place in Bordeaux, France. It’s a 4 days event starting on Aug 29, 2022 (Monday) and will be winded up on Sep 1, 2022 (Thursday).
ICPP-EMS 2022 falls under the following areas: COMPUTER SCIENCE, PARALLEL PROCESSING, EMBEDDED SYSTEMS, COMPILERS, etc. Submissions for this Workshop can be made by Jun 10, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Jun 24, 2022. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before Jul 5, 2022 to the official website of the Workshop.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the ICPP-EMS 2022
Credits and Sources
| ICPP-EMS 2022 : The 2022 International Workshop on Embedded Multicore Systems|