Call for Papers
GAMOTEC 2022 welcomes theoretical and empirical submissions related to the gamification phenomenon and motivational technologies.
The GAMOTEC 2022 workshop will be held online, September 5-6, 2022. Participation is free of charge.
Researchers interested in participating in the workshop are invited to submit an extended abstract (between 1,000 and 2,000 words) of their academic works to email address: [email protected]
- Submission: 20 June 2022
- Notification of acceptance: 31 July 2022
- Registration: 28 August 2022
- Celebration Dates: 5-6 September 2022
Topics of interest for this workshop include, but are not limited to:
- Gameful experience, motivation, flow, engagement, meaningful gamification
- Gamification design, design methods, game mechanics, game dynamics, motivational affordances
- Gamification in marketing, advergaming, gamified loyalty programmes, social media and gamification
- Gamification in education, game-based learning, serious games, simulation games
- Work gamification, gamified recruitment, gamification in leadership, gameful work
- Games and gamification for health, exergames, quantified self
- Green gamification, sustainable gamification
- Gamification in tourism, eSports
- Motivational technology, virtual reality, augmented reality, wearables, artificial intelligence, privacy, security
- Player/user types
- Side-effects and long-term effects of gamification
- The societal impacts and ethical issues of gamification
- Sara Catalán, University of Zaragoza (Spain)
- Rafael Bravo, University of Zaragoza (Spain)
- José Miguel Pina, University of Zaragoza (Spain)
- Tiago Oliveira, Universidade NOVA de Lisboa (Portugal)
GAMOTEC 2022 : International Workshop on Gamification and Motivational Technologies will take place in Online. It’s a 2 days event starting on Sep 5, 2022 (Monday) and will be winded up on Sep 6, 2022 (Tuesday).
GAMOTEC 2022 falls under the following areas: GAMES, INFORMATION SYSTEMS, EDUCATION, MARKETING, etc. Submissions for this Workshop can be made by Jun 20, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Jul 31, 2022.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the GAMOTEC 2022
Credits and Sources
| GAMOTEC 2022 : International Workshop on Gamification and Motivational Technologies|