Call for Papers
VTC2023-Spring in Florence, Italy will feature world-class technical sessions, workshops, and tutorials on, but not limited to, the following technical tracks. Prospective authors are invited to submit 5-page, original, and unpublished full papers. A full paper can be up to 7 pages in length, just note that papers longer than 5 pages will require the purchase of additional page charges at the time of registration and final paper submission. Please do not submit papers longer than 8 pages for review as it is not likely that the paper could be edited to a maximum of 7 pages or less upon acceptance.
1. Airborne and Maritime Mobile Systems and Services
2. Antenna Systems, Propagation, and RF Design
3. Electric Vehicles, Vehicular Electronics, and Intelligent Transportation
4. Emerging technologies, 6G and beyond
5. Green Communications and Networks
6. IoV, IoT, M2M, Sensor Networks, and Ad-Hoc Networking
7. Machine Learning and AI for Communications
8. Multiple Antennas and Cooperative Communications
9. Positioning, Navigation, and Sensing
10. Signal Processing for Wireless Communications
11. Spectrum Management, Radio Access Technology, Services and Security
12. Vehicular Cooperation and Control, Assisted and Autonomous Driving
For additional information:
Paper submission deadline: 12 December 2022
Acceptance notification: 2 March 2023
Final paper submission deadline: 30 March 2023
Prospective authors are invited to submit 2-page extended summaries or up to 5-page, original, unpublished, full technical papers for review.
A full paper can be up to 7 pages in length, just note that papers longer than 5 pages will require the purchase of additional page charges at the time of registration and final paper submission. Please do not submit papers longer than 8 pages for review as it is not likely that the paper could be edited to a maximum of 7 pages or less upon acceptance.
VTC-Spring 2023 : IEEE 97th Vehicular Technology Conference will take place in Florence, Italy. It’s a 4 days event starting on Jun 18, 2023 (Sunday) and will be winded up on Jun 21, 2023 (Wednesday).
VTC-Spring 2023 falls under the following areas: VEHICULAR, COMMUNICATION, NETWORKING, etc. Submissions for this Conference can be made by Dec 12, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Mar 2, 2023. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before Mar 30, 2023 to the official website of the Conference.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the VTC-Spring 2023
Credits and Sources
| VTC-Spring 2023 : IEEE 97th Vehicular Technology Conference|