Call for Papers
The digital photographic ecosystem—image capture, processing/organizing, soft/hard copy output—is the focus of TDPF 2019. We invite you to discuss and share advances at this tenth year of the event.
This year we are highlighting the emergence and resurgence of instant printing, with its “credit card” and square size formats. Instant printing is exposing millennials to the joy of printing and there is optimism that this will become a gateway for broader hard copy printing of larger prints and photo books.
The conference, co-located with Printing for Fabrication 2019, allows TDPF to draw on the printing expertise found within the Print4Fab community and to create synergies with colleagues across the 2D and 3D printing landscape.
• Instant printing technologies
• Smart solutions (AI, etc.) for the photo business
• Capture systems integration with storytelling/photo organizing products
• Long-term preservation (redundant storage of digital files, hardcopy prints)
• New wide-format printing products: metal prints, face-mount acrylic, etc.
• Premium photo gifts, including images printed on high-tech substrates
• Viewing/Sharing systems: cloud, social media, web-based, etc.
HOW TO SUBMIT
Prospective authors are invited to submit a 300-500 word abstract of original work for presentation in any of the listed technical areas.
Please send a PDF of your abstract to [email protected] and indicate if you plan to submit a proceedings paper or presentation-only submission.
The abstract submission deadline is July 15, 2019.
For more information and too view the full Call for Papers, visit http://bit.ly/_TDPF.
Credits and Sources
| TDPF 2019 : Tenth International Symposium on Technologies for Digital Photo Ful?llment|