Call for Papers
The TDIS workshop aims to provide a forum for current work by researchers and practitioners in the different research areas and application domains connected to testing IoT systems. We welcome submissions that describe initial ideas and visions, just as much as reports on novel approaches, practical tools, and completed projects. In case that the workshop will have to take place virtually, we will make sure there will be ample opportunities for constructive feedback, lively discussions, and direct interactions.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- physical and hybrid IoT testbeds
- simulation and emulation of IoT environments
- co-simulation within IoT domains
- model-based and model-supported approaches
- simulation-based integration testing
- testing and benchmarking on heterogeneous IoT devices
- testing and benchmarking of network technologies and protocols
- testing and benchmarking of real-time behavior
- testing and benchmarking of fault tolerance mechanisms (fault injection, chaos - engineering, etc.)
- dependability modeling and assessments (high availability, consistency, etc.)
- testing and modeling of resource usage and energy consumption
- resource management and scheduling in testbeds
- scalability and efficiency of test runs and testbeds
- testing frameworks for edge and fog computing
- testbed automation and orchestration
- distributed monitoring, tracing, and error detection
- usability of testbeds and testing frameworks
- representativeness, reproducibility, and repeatability of test results
TDIS 2022 : TDIS 2022: 2nd International Workshop on Testing Distributed Internet of Things Systems will take place in Pacific Grove, California. It’s a 1 day event starting on Sep 27, 2022 (Tuesday) and will be winded up on Sep 27, 2022 (Tuesday).
TDIS 2022 falls under the following areas: IOT, TESTING, TESTBEDS, SIMULATION, etc. Submissions for this Workshop can be made by Jun 21, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Jul 24, 2022. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before Aug 1, 2022 to the official website of the Workshop.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the TDIS 2022
Credits and Sources
| TDIS 2022 : TDIS 2022: 2nd International Workshop on Testing Distributed Internet of Things Systems|