Call for Papers
Call for Chapters
Role of 6G Wireless Networks in AI and Blockchain-Based Applications
Proposals Submission Deadline: February 19, 2022
Full Chapters Due: May 4, 2022
This book aims to deliberate upon the role of the 6G wireless network deployed on AI and Blockchain Technology based applications in Healthcare, Agriculture and e-Business. The vast amounts of data generated at the network edge necessitates AI-based models for the detection, classification, and prediction of future events. For instance remote health monitoring requires continuous and online training for modeling and prediction of healthcare status. Even V2V(Vehicle to Vehicle) communication also requires routing information for the training of the vehicle. These applications require the high-speed data rate, very low latency, large bandwidth, network security and global network coverage which will be offered by 6G. 6G enables Internet of Everything (IoE), extraordinary service level requirements like ultra-high data rates and traffic volume of applications while integrating with AI, IoT, and Blockchain to form a network ecosystem.
The chapters of the book should be written for a target audience of Final year students of Bachelor's Degree in Computer/ Communication Technology/Engineering Master's Degree scholars of Computer/ Communication Technology/Engineering Practitioners of 6G Technology. The book is to deliberate upon the role of communication technology in day-to-day human life. Some topics of the proposed book include:
• Detailed Survey of AI and Blockchain 6G network applications.
• Concepts and Visualization of 6G technologies.
• Industry vertical applications for 6G: e.g., Healthcare Industry, Agriculture, E-Business, Transportation.
• 6G technology enablers – AI, Blockchain, NFV, etc.
• New 6G consumer experiences: UAV, AR, VR, Holographics, Haptics
• Dynamic and intelligent resource management for 6G,
• Autonomy and Trust in 6G ecosystems- novel consensus protocols, smart contracts, etc.
• Security of 6G network infrastructure.
• Identities and ecosystems in 6G
• 6G wireless technologies and spectrum issues.
• Economic and regulatory accelerators for 6G
• Privacy and censorship resistance for users of 6G services.
For more information and the process to submit chapter proposals refer to https://www.igi-global.com/publish/call-for-papers/call-details/5739
MALAYA DUTTA BORAH, NIT Silchar, Cachar, Assam, India
Steven Wright, Georgia State University, United States
Pushpa Singh, Delhi Technical Campus, India
Ganesh Deka, RDSDE,DGT, Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, Govt of India, India
Credits and Sources
| R6GWNAIBBA 2022 : Role of 6G Wireless Networks in AI and Blockchain-Based Applications|