Call for Papers
Pervasive Artificial Intelligence Workshop
IEEE WCCI 2022 - July 18-23 2022 Padua - Italy
The WCCI 2022 Workshop on Pervasive AI aims to establish a new multidisciplinary community tackling challenges across edge AI, continual learning, embedded, distributed and federated learning, neuromorphic computing, AI-HPC, sustainable AI.
AI is becoming a pervasive technology in ICT systems development, as well as for its presence in products and services of daily use. In particular, a pervasive use of neural-based methodologies and technologies comes at the cost of increased functional and non-functional requirements related to fundamental properties, such as energy efficiency, ability to continuously adapt to changing conditions and tasks, dependability, security and human-machine interactivity.
The workshop encourages submissions from academia, industrial projects, and international research projects.
Relevant topics include but are not limited to:
- Adaptive placement of applications on the Cloud-Iot continuum
- Algorithms, software and hardware platforms for high-performance and scalable processing of AI and ML models
- Continuous reasoning on Cloud-IoT applications
- Cybersecurity in ML
- Design and development of algorithms, models and software for AI and ML
- Distributed and embedded AI and learning
- Distributed, embedded and in-silico neural computation
- Deep graph networks in pervasive AI applications
- Federated learning
- Intelligent IoT and cyber-physical systems
- Learning on streaming data and continual learning
- Multi-agents systems in pervasive computing
- Methods, algorithms and systems for human-aware, secure and safe AI in pervasive computing scenarios
- ML-on-Cloud, ML-for-the-Cloud, ML as a service
- Neuromorphic computing
- Learning at-the-edge
- Safe AI
- Sustainable AI
- Trustworthy AI
The workshop offers the possibility to opt for either non-archival contributions or published proceedings papers. The latter will be published under the CEUR-WS AIxIA series, which is open access and fully indexed by Scopus, DBLP and Scholar.
The workshop accepts the following types of contributions:
- Regular papers (min 10 pages, max 12 pages refs included): papers presenting mature research contributions
- Short papers (min 5 pages, max 8 pages): papers presenting preliminary ideas, work in progress, position statements
All contributions, irrespective of the type, will undergo a single blind peer review process with 2-3 anonymous referees.
Articles should be formatted according to the CEUR-WS style: http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-XXX/CEURART.zip
Submissions are handled via Easychair: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=paiw22
Submission Deadline: April 30th 2022, AoE
Notification to authors: May 31st 2022
Camera-ready upload: June 15th 2022, AoE
Workshop dates: 18-19 July 2022 (exact day to be confirmed)
Davide Bacciu, Università di Pisa
Antonio Carta, Università di Pisa
Patrizio Dazzi, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche
Magdalini Eirinaki, San Jose State University
Iraklis Varlamis, Harokopio University of Athens
PAIW 2022 : Pervasive Artificial Intelligence Workshop @ IEEE WCCI 2022 will take place in Padua, Italy. It’s a 2 days event starting on Jul 18, 2022 (Monday) and will be winded up on Jul 19, 2022 (Tuesday).
PAIW 2022 falls under the following areas: COMPUTER SCIENCE, PERVASIVE AI, EDGE AI, EMBEDDED AI, etc. Submissions for this Workshop can be made by Apr 30, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by May 31, 2022. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before May 31, 2022 to the official website of the Workshop.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the PAIW 2022
Credits and Sources
| PAIW 2022 : Pervasive Artificial Intelligence Workshop @ IEEE WCCI 2022|