The objective of the conference is to bring together academicians and scholars from around the world to review in detail, debate, and evaluate the most significant developments in 2019 in the field of statistics and to exchange experiences related to its applications.
The authors participating in the Conference will be invited to publish their papers in scientific journals e.g. Statistics in Transition.
The wide scope of topics ranging from mathematical statistics, multivariate statistical methods to innovative applications can be illustrated by the following list of conference topics:
- multivariate distributions;
- multivariate statistical tests;
- nonparametric inference;
- factor analysis;
- cluster analysis;
- discriminant analysis;
- regression and variance analysis;
- Bayesian inference;
- multivariate Monte Carlo analysis;
- data mining;
- robust procedures;
- censored data analysis;
- pattern recognition;
- stochastic analysis;
- applications in economics (marketing, finance, insurance, capital markets, risk management, quality management);
- applications in medicine and health services.