Call for Papers
MacsPro'2019 (Modeling and Analysis of Complex Systems and Processes) conference will be held on March 21-23, 2019 in Vienna.
Application deadline: 15 January 2019 on EasyChair.
The topics include, but are not limited to:
• Big data analytics
• Business processes modeling and analysis
• Distributed ledger technologies and blockchain
• Fuzzy Multi-Criteria Decision Making
• Machine learning algorithms and applications
• Multi-agent systems
• Process mining
• Software testing and verification
• Simulation modeling
• Visual analysis of complex structures
One can choose between two types of submissions: full papers (up to 12 pages, Springer LNCS style), or short papers (max 6 pages) for posters or demo session.
Please use the EasyChair system to submit a paper: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=macspro2019.
The proceedings of the conference will be published online through CEUR Workshop Proceedings service, CEUR-WS.org.
Credits and Sources
| MACSPro 2019 : Modeling and Analysis of Complex Systems and Processes|