Call for Papers
The main goal of this invited session is to provide researchers from all over the world a forum to explore and present their findings related to Biometrics Technology. This includes providing artificial intelligent algorithms, machine learning algorithms, computer vision, data security and privacy, mobile technology, big data, Internet of
Things (IoT) and other related areas related to biometrics.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
• Biometric modality including Physiological and Behavioural Biometrics (Fingerprint, Speech, Keystroke, Gait, Iris, ECG etc.), Multimodal Biometrics and Biometric Protocol.
• Pattern recognition, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning related to Biometrics.
• Applications of Biometrics in Forensics, Law Enforcement, Smart Banking and Healthcare.
• Biometric Technology for Mobile and IoT Devices and Applications.
• Security and Privacy issues of Biometrics including Presentation Attacks, Biometric Template Protection, Cyber Security and other Vulnerabilities.
• Future Trends of Biometric Technology.
• Any other relevant fields related to authentication and identification systems.
Credits and Sources
| KES-IS42 2022 : KES- Recent Advances in Biometric Technology|