2nd International Translational and Regenerative Medicine Conference is going to be held from April 15-16, 2019 at Valencia, Spain. ITMC-2019 aim is to emphasize scientific and academic activities towards the advances made in rapidly emerging discipline focused on bridging technologies and discoveries in the laboratory with basic, clinical & translational research and practice.
The division of Translational and Regenerative Medicine provides a collaborative facility to foster joint research activities and the exchange of ideas across multiple disciplines in order to drive medical breakthroughs and all aspects of Translational research & development of drugs/pro-drugs, their effects, effective implementation of discoveries in the dynamic field of medicine by addressing use of wide range of medical tools, therapeutics are discussed at ITMC-2019.
The program will continue the very best features of previous conference’s (ITMC-2019) designed with plenary lectures, Keynote lectures, oral sessions, interactive poster presentations and symposia/workshops.
Below are the multidisciplinary scientific sessions of ITMC-2019:
• Translational Medicine Therapeutics & Novel Technologies
• Clinical and Translational Medicine in Cancer Pharmacology
• Advances in Translational & Regenerative Medicine
• Biomedical Engineering Techniques & Biomedicine
• Translational Stem cell Research
• Regenerative Therapies & Stem Cell Therapy
• Anti-Aging & Rejuvenation & Replacement
• Applications of Stem Cells in Regeneration
• Regenerative Medicine in Various Diseases
• Biomarkers in Translational Medicine
• Tissue Regeneration using Nanofibers/Nanotechnology
• Translational Neuroscience
• Medical Devices and Artificial Organs
• Genetic Modification of Cells and Tissues
• Translational studies in Vaccines & Immunology
• Tissue Engineering & Biomaterials
• Embryonic Development & Regeneration
• Cell & Bio Molecular/ Nuclear Imaging
Please mail us at: [email protected]
For submitting your Abstract you can upload it using the submission form at: https://itmc.madridge.com/abstract-submission