ICRCA 2019 is organized by Modern International Green Cultural Communication Association (MIGCCA). The aim as well as objective of ICRCA 2019 is to present the latest research and results of scientists working in the fields of religion, culture and arts. The intention is to establish an effective platform for institutions and industries to share ideas and to present the works of scientists, engineers, educators and students across the globe. The organizing committee of Symposium is pleased to invite prospective authors to submit their original manuscripts for possible presentation at ICRCA 2019.
All submissions will be peer reviewed, and all the accepted papers will be published by Clausius Scientific Press (CSP) in the proceedings series of Lecture Notes in Arts and Humanities (ARTSH), ISSN 2617-104X (Online).
1. All submitted papers MUST be written in English.
2. Submission must not have been, or will not be published elsewhere or submitted to another conference before the review notification date of this conference.
3. A conference article should have the following elements: Abstract, Keywords, Introduction, Methods, Results and Conclusion.
4. Each paper should be at least 4 pages or longer (3000-5000 words).
5. The topic of the article should be related to the theme of the conference.
Please send your paper to the email: [email protected]
September 21, 2019
10:00-17:00 Registration, collecting conference materials, Visit / Tour
September 22, 2019
09:00-12:00 Opening Remarks and Keynote Speeches
13:30-17:00 Oral and Poster Sessions
For any inquiry about the conference, please feel free to contact us at:
Ms. Emma Fong
Tel: +86 189-7105-0053; 027-8778-0220