ICICDT 2022 : 2022 International Conference on IC Design and Technology (ICICDT)
|Event Date:||September 21, 2022 - September 23, 2022|
|Abstract Submission Deadline:||June 01, 2022|
|Submission Deadline:||June 10, 2022|
|Notification of Acceptance:||July 30, 2022|
|Camera Ready Version Due:||August 10, 2022|
Call for Papers
Please accept our apologies if you receive multiple copies of this CfP.
* International Conference on IC Design & Technology
* Hanoi, Vietnam, September 21-23, 2022
Design and technology co-optimization provide key advantages in the highly competitive market today. However, integrated circuit (IC) engineering traditionally separates design and technology and the two don’t use the same language, let alone understand each other. This is not a winning approach moving forward. Savvy IC engineers require a deeper understanding of the inter-dependencies between design and technology options to expand the product optimization window. ICICDT is, by design, a forum for engineers, researchers, graduate students and professors, to cross the design-technology boundary by bringing design, technology, and process experts together. Its unique format of each paper has a short presentation and a poster is designed to encourage asking questions and sharing knowledge on a one-to-one basis during the poster session.
Venue: 2022 International Conference on IC Design and Technology (ICICDT) will be held in Hanoi – the historical capital and charming city of Vietnam. The location is also very near Ha Long Bay – a World Natural Heritage site.
Contributed papers are solicited in the following subject areas (but not limited to):
* Advanced materials and processing technologies, power semiconductor technologies and circuits;
* Advanced transistor and interconnect structures;
* Advanced packaging, heterogeneous integration, lateral and vertical (2.5D/3D) integration;
* Variation and fault-tolerant designs, reliability issues and mitigation approaches, EDA and design optimizations across system, circuit, and/or device levels for high performance, energy efficiency, yield, and/or reliability;
* RF, analog, mixed signal, and I/O circuits for future technology generations;
* Simulation and modeling of advanced processes, devices, and circuits;
* Design for manufacturing, yield, and test, System-on-Chip (SoC) and System-in-Package (SiP) design integration;
* Emerging technologies, circuits and applications (MEMS, Memory, Internet of Things, Autonomous cars, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence).
Paper Submission Deadline: June 1st, 2022
- The ICICDT 2022 conference is co-sponsored by VNU Information Technology Institute – Vietnam National University, Hanoi and Le Quy Don Technical University. The conference is also technically supported by the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Vietnam Chapter, the IEEE Circuits and Systems Vietnam Chapter, the IEEE Vietnam Section, and the IEICE Vietnam Section.
2022 ICICDT Executive Committee Members
Bao Son Pham (Vietnam National University, Hanoi)
Xuan Nam Tran (Le Quy Don Technical University)
Stefano D’Amico (University of Salento)
Wenke Weinreich (Fraunhofer IPMS)
Yuichiro Mitani (Tokyo City University)
General Chair: Xuan Tu Tran (VNU Information Technology Institute)
Executive Chair: Bich-Yen Nguyen (Soitec)
Thuy Dao (NXP)
Technical Conference Chair: Van Phuc Hoang (Le Quy Don Technical University)
Gong Xiao (National University of Singapore)
Local Arrangement Chair: Duy-Hieu Bui (VNU Information Technology Institute)
Keynote Chair: Brian Chen (GlobalFroundries)
Philippe Galy (STMicroelectronics)
Tutorial Chair: Nguyen Ngoc Mai Khanh (University of Tokyo)
Quang Kien Trinh (Le Quy Don Technical University)
Exhibition Chair: Toan Dao (University of Transportation and Communication)
Pham Nguyen Thanh Loan (Hanoi University of Science and Technology)
Publicity & Award Chair: Dr. Kin P. Cheung (NIST)
Koichiro Ishibashi (University Electro-Communications, Japan)
Publication Chair: Van Trung Nguyen (Le Quy Don Technical University)
Quoc-Bao Nguyen Vo (Post and Telecommunication Institute of Technology)
Treasurer: Duy-Hieu Bui (VNU Information Technology Institute)
Dina Triyoso (TEL)
Secretary: Duy-Anh Nguyen (Vietnam National University, Hanoi)
ICICDT 2022 : 2022 International Conference on IC Design and Technology (ICICDT) will take place in Hanoi, Vietnam. It’s a 3 days event starting on Sep 21, 2022 (Wednesday) and will be winded up on Sep 23, 2022 (Friday).
ICICDT 2022 falls under the following areas: IC DESIGN, SYSTEM-ON-CHIP, VLSI, EDA, etc. Submissions for this Conference can be made by Jun 10, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Jul 30, 2022. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before Aug 10, 2022 to the official website of the Conference.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the ICICDT 2022
Credits and Sources
| ICICDT 2022 : 2022 International Conference on IC Design and Technology (ICICDT)|