Call for Papers
Call for papers/Topics
Eurasian Network for Academic Research (ENAR) invites scholars, researchers, practitioners, and student proposals to submit papers for paper presentations, interactive sessions, virtual talks, or colloquia addressing one of the following tracks & topics.
If you are unable to attend the conference, you may still join the community and submit your article for peer review and possible publication, upload an online presentation, and enjoy subscriber access to the journal.
The topic includes but not limited to:
• COVID- 19 Pandemic, Public Health, and Economics
• Global Issues, Climate, Economy Updates, and Threats
• Understand Islamic Finance and Aspects of Arab Cultures
• Trade, Immigration and Demographic Issues
• Economic Growth and Energy Exports in the Gulf Countries6. Small Business
• Marketing Automation, Social Media, Cybersecurity
• Economic Growth and Trade in Japan and South Korea
• Trade, Conflicts, and Dialogue in the Middle East
• Global Market, Crises, and Business Policies
• Economic Reforms, Social Changes, and Issues in the Middle East
• Marketing, Management, and Markets
• Competition, Black Market, and Informal Economies
• Political crises, Corporations, and Conflict Resolution
• Big Data, Markets, and Public Policy
• Character, Ethics, Business, and Integrity
• Human’s Rights, Markets, and Public Policy
• Consumers, Cultures, and Social Changes
• Strategy, Productivity & Work Methods
• Entrepreneurship, Market Challenges, and Innovation
• Contemporary Economy and Globalization
• Economic Impact on Social Development & Democracy
• National Economies Between Liberalization and Intervention
• Modern Tendencies in Economy and Management of Tourism
• Entrepreneurship Caught Between Creativity and Bureaucracy
• The Role of SMEs in National Economies
• SMEs in Global Value Chains
ICESTD 2022 : Economics, Social Sciences & Trade Development 2022 International Conference (ICESTD) will take place in Jeju Island, South Korea. It’s a 1 day event starting on Oct 24, 2022 (Monday) and will be winded up on Oct 24, 2022 (Monday).
ICESTD 2022 falls under the following areas: ECONOMICS, SOCIAL SCIENCES, TRADE DEVELOPMENT, etc. Submissions for this Conference can be made by Sep 19, 2022.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the ICESTD 2022
Credits and Sources
| ICESTD 2022 : Economics, Social Sciences & Trade Development 2022 International Conference (ICESTD)|