Call for Papers
Computer networks, communication systems, and other IT infrastructures have a growing environmental footprint due to the significant amounts of energy consumption and greenhouse gas emission. To address such problems and create a sustainable environment, new energy models, algorithms, methodologies, platforms, tools and systems are required to support next-generation computing and communication infrastructures. Thus, green computing and communications solutions should be designed to better integrate renewable energy sources, to improve energy efficiency, and to reduce greenhouse gas emissions and harmful materials.
The 2022 IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications (GreenCom-2022) will be an exciting international forum for scientists, engineers, and researchers to exchange their novel research regarding advancements in the state-of-art of green computing and communications, as well as to identify the emerging research topics and open issues for further researches.
Track I: Green Computing and Communication Technologies
• Green infrastructure sustainable design and technologies
• Energy- and power-constrained devices and gateways
• Ultra-low power systems architectures
• Low-power, distributed data processing on sensors
• Energy-efficient M2M wired and wireless communications and networking
• Optimization and/or analysis in green computing and communications (including core network optimization)
• Cross-layer design and optimization for green computing, caching and communications
• Green big data, cloud, and data center architecture
• Green technologies for 5G (SDN, IoT, and crowdsourcing, etc.)
• Energy harvesting communications and networks
Track II: Smart Energy and Smart Grid
• Architectures, models, and security for smart grids and smart grid networks relevant to energy efficiency
• Large-scale monitoring, control and demand response
• Advanced data fusion, mining and modeling in smart grid
• Management and control of distributed energy generation, storage and consumption
• Advanced smart grid applications: grid-to-vehicle and vehicle-to-grid, Micro-grid
Track III: AI and Green Society Applications
• AI-enabled smart sensing systems
• AI-enabled smart city
• AI-enabled green vehicle, green home, green buildings and green anything
• AI-enabled green industrial automation and control
• Intelligent Transport Systems and control
• AI for energy efficiency in aerial/UAV communication networks
• Machine learning for green social networks
• Applications of blockchain in energy management and trading
• Transport and logistics efficiency, e.g., applications to road traffic optimization and supply chain management
• Economics and pricing for green systems, services and applications
• Artificial intelligence and machine learning for green wireless communication systems
• Wireless power transfer and energy harvesting for wireless communications
• Energy efficiency for Wearables, Body Sensor Networks, and Smart Portable Devices
GreenCom 2022 : The 18th IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications will take place in Espoo, Finland. It’s a 4 days event starting on Aug 22, 2022 (Monday) and will be winded up on Aug 25, 2022 (Thursday).
GreenCom 2022 falls under the following areas: COMPUTER SCIENCE, COMPUTING, COMMUNICATIONS, etc. Submissions for this Conference can be made by Apr 1, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Jun 10, 2022. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before Jun 25, 2022 to the official website of the Conference.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the GreenCom 2022
Credits and Sources
| GreenCom 2022 : The 18th IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications