Dear researchers, doctoral candidates and students!
This year the conference will be held as a part of the 9-th International Youth Science Forum «Litteris et Artibus».
Conference areas include but are not limited to:
- Remote Sensing
- Cadastre and Environmental Monitoring
- Engineering Geodesy and Geodynamics
- Urban Development
- Design of Architectural Environment
- Architecture of Buildings and Structures
- History and Theory of Architecture
- Restoration of Buildings, Structures and Works of Art
- Architectural Design
- Building Construction, Buildings and Structures
- Building Materials and Road Construction
- Environmental Engineering
Authors of unique (original) papers from Ukraine and abroad are invited to take part in the conference. Plenary Sessions will be dedicated to the reports of the invited eminent scholars.
Please note that all submitted papers will be a subject of open peer review by at least 2 independent reviewers.
GAC-2019 will take place in Lviv Polytechnic National University — one of the biggest and the oldest technical university in Ukraine. Founded in 1816, our university combines more than one and a half century experience with the newest approaches to education and research.