CALL FOR PAPERS
15th International Workshop on
Enterprise & Organizational Simulation and Modelling (EOMAS), 3-4 June 2019,
In conjunction with CAiSE 2019
All past papers of EOMAS were published in the Springer series of LNBIP or in Journal Special Issues and indexed by WoS.
Submission: March 17, 2019
Notification: April 22, 2018
Camera-Ready: May 19, 2018
The main focus of EOMAS is on the role, importance, and application of modeling and simulation within the extended organizational and enterprise context. This context implies that systems and software applications are designed to enable certain business processes, and to facilitate interaction of the actors, the system, and the environment. Thus, application of modeling and simulation in this extended context involves a number of socio-technical aspects (Information Systems (IS), Enterprise Information Systems (EIS), Software Systems, and Business Systems, Business Processes, Human Interaction, etc.), as well as technical challenges as security, big data, etc.
- Enterprise Modeling and Simulation
- Information Systems Modeling and Simulation
- Business Processes Modeling and Simulation
- Ontologies in Modeling and Simulation
- Domain-specific Modeling and Languages
- Business Process Innovation through Business Analytics
- Business Rules Modeling
- Organizational Modeling and Simulation
- Animation Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling and Simulation Methods, Techniques, and Tools and their Combinations
- Modeling and Simulation Guidelines for Practitioners
- Models Evolvability
- Business Process Modeling & Simulation using Petri net, Arena, NetLogic, UML, EPC, BORM and similar approaches
- Case Studies on Modeling and Simulation
- Transformation of Conceptual Models into Implementation Models, Model-Driven Engineering, Implementations of Simulation Models
- Requirements Modeling and Simulation
- Secure Business Process Modeling and Simulation
- Modeling and Simulation Tools Demonstration
- Big data simulation
- Simulations for Business Analytics
- Human and Cognitive Aspects of Modeling
- Educational Methods in Enterprise Modeling and Simulation
- Standard papers: max. 15 pages long presenting mature research results
- Short papers: max. 8 pages long presenting preliminary research results and case studies
- Flash talks (5-10 mins) "Show us your project"
Authors may decide to submit their papers into one of the categories by themselves and chairs may decide based on the reviews to accept a standard paper as a short paper or a flash talk.
Both standard and short papers will be published in the Springer proceedings and indexed.
- Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Information Technology - http://fit.cvut.cz/en
- CAiSE 2019 - https://www.caise19.it/
- Ciao! Network - http://ciaonetwork.org/
For more information visit: http://eomas-workshop.org