The 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education (CSTE 2021) will be held in Beijing, China during May 28-30, 2021.
After hosting first edition in Cairo, Egypt in 2019 and second edition online in 2020 due to COVID-19, we will continue to offer a bigger and better platform to our attendees.
Call for Papers
▪ Assessment and Accreditation of Courses and Institutions
▪ Intelligent Learning and Teaching Systems
▪ Assessment Software Tools
▪ International Partnerships in Teaching
▪ Authoring Tools and Content Development
▪ Learning/Teaching Methodologies and Assessment
▪ AV-Communication and Multimedia
▪ Metrics and Performance Measurement
▪ Community Building
▪ Pedagogy Enhancement with E-Learning
▪ Computer-aided Assessment
▪ Project Based Learning and Engineering Education
▪ Context Dependent Learning
▪ Social Media and Enhanced Learning in Engineering Education
▪ Digital Libraries for e-Learning
▪ Technology Enhanced Learning
▪ E-Learning Hardware and Software
▪ Ubiquitous Learning
▪ E-Learning Platforms, Portals
▪ Virtual Communities of Practice
▪ Immersive Learning and Multimedia applications
▪ Virtual Labs and Virtual Classrooms
▪ Instructional Design
▪ Web-based Learning, Wikis and Blogs
CSTE 2021 : The 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education will take place in Beijing, China. It’s a 3 days event starting on May 28, 2021 (Friday) and will be winded up on May 30, 2021 (Sunday).
CSTE 2021 falls under the following areas: COMPUTER ENGINEERING, E-EDUCATION, LEARNING, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, etc. Submissions for this Conference can be made by Jan 25, 2021. Authors can expect the result of submission by Feb 10, 2021.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the CSTE 2021
Credits and Sources
| CSTE 2021 : The 3rd International Conference on Computer Science and Technologies in Education|