Call for Papers
CloudCom is a premier international conference on Cloud Computing, attracting academia and industrial researchers, practitioners, engineers, and students from the fields of cloud computing, edge computing, virtualization, security and privacy, big data, systems architecture, service-oriented architecture, and high-performance computing. It has a long tradition of emphasizing how to build cloud computing platforms with impact. The conference is co-sponsored by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) and the Cloud Computing Association. Every year it attracts world-class members to explore new challenges, present leading-edge innovations, and identify emerging technologies.
The 13th CloudCom in 2022 (CloudCom’22) will continue this tradition after a gap year in 2021 due to the worldwide COVID-19 pandemics. The CloudCom’22 will be held in person in the beautiful tropical city of Bangkok, Thailand from December 13 – 16, 2022. For more detailed information about the conference, please check out our website: [https://www.2022.cloudcom.org/]
Original technical submissions on, but not limited to, the following topics are invited:
Track 1: Cloud Infrastructure, Operation, and Management
- Datacenter Architecture
- Cloud-native architecture- Networking technologies
- Cloud Computing System & Architecture
- Cloud Storage & file systems
- Scalability, performance, and elasticity
- Resource Management
- Metering, Tracing, and Monitoring for the Cloud
- Cloud capacity planning
- Operational, economic & business models
- Cloud Sustainability & Energy Efficiency
- Multi-Cloud & Hybrid Cloud
- Operating Systems for the Cloud
- Virtual desktops
- Resilience, fault-tolerance, disaster recovery
- Modeling & performance evaluation
Track 2: Cloud Services and Applications
- XaaS (everything as a service including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS)
- Cloud services models & frameworks
- Service Level Agreements
- Service deployment and orchestration in the Cloud
- Cloud service and workflow management
- Systems interactions and machine learning
- Data management applications & services
- Services for compute-intensive applications
- Services for emerging technologies (quantum computing, augmented reality, etc.)
- Mining and analytics
- Data-provisioning services
- Cloud programming models, benchmarks, and tools
- Serverless & Containers
- Cloud-based services & protocols
- Fault-tolerance & availability of cloud services and applications
- Traffic prediction models and auto-scaling for Cloud services
- Application development and debugging tools
- Cloud-native applications
- Business models & economics of Cloud services
Track 3: Security, Privacy, and Trust
- Hardware security and Side Channels
- Securing Machine Learning in the Cloud
- Trusted execution and confidential computing
- Virtual machine and container security
- Accountability & auditing
- Authentication & authorization
- Blockchain Cloud services
- Cryptography in the Cloud
- Hypervisor Security
- Identity management & security as a service
- Prevention of data loss or leakage
- Secure, interoperable identity management
- Trust & credential management
- Trust models for Cloud services
- Usable security risk management in Cloud computing environments
- Privacy protection in Cloud platforms
- Privacy-preserving data mining in the Cloud
- Information sharing and data protection in the Cloud
- Cryptographic protocols against internal attacks in the Cloud
- Energy, cost, efficiency of security in the Cloud.
Track 4: Edge Computing, IoT and Distributed Cloud
- Cloud-native edge computing
- Cloudlet-enabled applications
- Software infrastructure for cloudlets
- Distributed Cloud infrastructure
- Foundations and principles of distributed Cloud computing
- Architectural models, prototype implementations and applications
- Inter-cloud architecture models
- Cloud brokers and coordination across multiple resource managers
- Dynamic resource, service and context management in edge computing
- Fog computing
- IoT cloud architectures & models
- Cloud-based context-aware IoT
- Economics and pricing
- Sustainability in 5G and beyond
- Existing deployments and measurements of public, private, hybrid, and federated environments
Original and unpublished work must be submitted through the online submission system at: [https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cloudcom2022]
Submissions should not exceed 8 pages, including tables, figures, and references in IEEE CS format. The template files for LATEX or WORD can be downloaded here [https://www.ieee.org/conferences/publishing/templates.html]
Submissions must be made in PDF format only with savable text and embedded fonts.
Submissions should not include information that serves to identify the authors of the manuscripts, such as names or affiliations of authors, anywhere in the paper, including references.
The conference and program chairs also invite researchers to submit original short papers (4-page limit) which provide an opportunity to describe significant novel work in progress or research that is best communicated in an interactive or graphical format to be presented in a poster session. Submissions likely to generate discussions in new and emerging areas of cloud computing and emerging applications are especially encouraged.
Camera-ready versions’ technical content must be identical to the submitted version, including title, author list, reformatting, restyling, removing figures/results/text, etc.
For each accepted submission, at least one of the co-authors will register for the conference and present the work in person.
Accepted and presented papers will be included in the conference proceedings. Distinguished papers presented at the conference, after further revision, will be published in special issues in the Journal of Cloud Computing.
CloudCom 2022 : The 13th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science will take place in Bangkok, Thailand. It’s a 4 days event starting on Dec 13, 2022 (Tuesday) and will be winded up on Dec 16, 2022 (Friday).
CloudCom 2022 falls under the following areas: CLOUD COMPUTING, INFRASTRUCTURE AS CODE, EDGE COMPUTING, etc. Submissions for this Conference can be made by Aug 31, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Oct 1, 2022. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before Oct 15, 2022 to the official website of the Conference.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the CloudCom 2022
Credits and Sources
| CloudCom 2022 : The 13th IEEE International Conference on Cloud Computing Technology and Science|