Call for Papers
2022 2nd International Conference on Big Data and Intelligent Algorithms (BDIA 2022)
Conference Date: 29th-31st July, 2022 Beijing, China
Submission Deadline: 30th June, 2022
EI、Scopus for indexing
Conference website: http://icbdia.org/
【Introduction to the conference】
The 2nd International Conference on Big Data and Intelligent Algorithms (BDIA 2022) will be held in Beijing, China during July 29-31, 2022. BDIA 2022 mainly focuses on research fields such as big data and intelligent algorithms. The purpose of the conference is to provide a platform for experts, scholars, engineering technicians, and technical R&D personnel engaged in big data and intelligent algorithm research to share scientific research results and cutting-edge technologies, understand academic development trends, broaden research ideas, strengthen academic research and discussion, and promote academic research. A platform for cooperation in the industrialization of achievements. The conference sincerely invites domestic and foreign universities, scientific research institutions experts, scholars, business people and other relevant personnel to participate in the exchange! The conference is held once a year, and papers accepted in previous conferences have been indexed by EI.
All full paper submissions to the BDIA 2022 will be sent to at least two reviewers and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. All accepted papers of BDIA 2022 will be submitted to EI Compendex, Scopus for indexing
*The papers in the past conferences were indexed by EI in 3 months after the conference!
【Call for paper】
This conference will provide an excellent opportunity for everyone involved to learn and discuss about big data and intelligent algorithms. Prospective author are welcome to submit the full manuscript.
Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:
(1) Big data
The basic model of big data
Algorithms and programming techniques for big data processing
Tools and Systems for Big Data
Visual Analysis of Big Data
Representation format of multimedia big data
Big Data Analytics Search and Mining
5G and Big Data Network
Blockchain and Data Distribution
Big data search
Intelligent data processing
Big data encryption
High performance computing
Algorithms and Systems for Big Data Search
Big Data application
Big Data system
Big Data Privacy and Security
Big data archiving and preservation
… (2) Algorithm
Evolutionary Computation and Learning
Particle swarm optimization and niche techniques.
Swarm Intelligence and Optimization
Nature-inspired computation and optimization
Fuzzy Theory and Algorithms
Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining
Natural language processing
Intelligent Computing in Robots
Intelligent Computing in Computer Vision
Smart Data Fusion
Intelligent data analysis and prediction
Intelligent Fault Diagnosis
Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to：https://www.ais.cn/attendees/paperSubmit/ZVM7VV
Full Paper Template：https://www.ais.cn/attendees/material/ZVM7VV
(1) The paper should be original, written in English, not pure review articles, and the full text should be submitted for review.
(2) Authors can check the duplicates at their own expense through the two duplicate checking websites, CrossCheck or Turnitin, and the duplication rate shall not be higher than 30%.
(3) The thesis should be formatted according to the template, with no less than 4 pages and no more than 12 pages.
(4) Contributing authors can attend the conference for free. Please go to the registration system to register for the conference after registration.
Registration System: https://www.ais.cn/attendees/toSignUp/ZVM7VV
(1) Audience: Participate in the meeting only, and observe all the meetings.
(2) Oral report: To participate in the meeting and make a report, please organize the report summary and PPT into a document, upload it through the registration system, and the successful registration report will be included in the meeting schedule. (Note: Abstracts of oral presentations are not submitted for publication)
(3) Poster presentation: Participate in the conference and display posters. (Poster template could be checked in conference materials)
1. The first manuscript: 3,200 yuan per paper (4-6 pages)
2. The second manuscript: 3,000 yuan per paper (4-6 pages)
3. More than 6 pages (starting from page 7): 300 yuan/page
4. Audience (no submission): 1000 yuan/person
5. Oral report (without submission): 1200 yuan/person
(Note: Contributing authors can attend the conference for one person free of charge)
(Note: Team submissions can enjoy more discounts, please consult the teachers of the conference affairs group for details)
Conference website: http://icbdia.org/
Conference email: [email protected]
Consulting QQ: 239198338
Tel: 13432066330 (same number on WeChat)
BDIA 2022 : 2022 2nd International Conference on Big Data and Intelligent Algorithms (BDIA 2022) will take place in Beijing China. It’s a 3 days event starting on Jul 29, 2022 (Friday) and will be winded up on Jul 31, 2022 (Sunday).
BDIA 2022 falls under the following areas: EI, SCOPUS, BIG DATA, ALGORITHM, etc. Submissions for this Conference can be made by Jun 30, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Jun 30, 2022. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before Jun 30, 2022 to the official website of the Conference.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the BDIA 2022
Credits and Sources
| BDIA 2022 : 2022 2nd International Conference on Big Data and Intelligent Algorithms (BDIA 2022)|