The International Conference on Computational Science is an annual conference that brings together researchers and scientists from mathematics and computer science as basic computing disciplines, researchers from various application areas who are pioneering computational methods in sciences such as physics, chemistry, life sciences, and engineering, as well as in arts and humanitarian fields, to discuss problems and solutions in the area, to identify new issues, and to shape future directions for research.
Call for Papers
Original high quality submission are encouraged on all topics related to parallel and distributed programming with a focus on heterogeneous computing including (but not limited to):
* Programming models and languages
* Compilers for programming languages
* Runtime generation for parallel programming
* Handling heterogeneity in parallel and distributed systems
System and runtime
* New operating systems, dedicated OS
* Dedicated runtimes
* Shared memory, data consistency models and protocols
* Architecture support for massive parallelism management
* Specific or reconfigurable accelerators (use of FPGA), many-cores
* Enhanced communications
* New memory technologies (NVRAM)
Operational research, optimizations and AI
* Application, runtime, system and hardware design and sizing exploration
* Task scheduling with heterogeneous processing elements
* Task placement, application mapping
* Performance and energy consumption trade-offs
In-situ systems and user experimentations
* Coping with heterogeneity at the user level
* Deploying Complex applications and AI algorithms on heterogeneous systems
* User feedback on existing heterogeneous architectures
ALCHEMY 2021 : Architecture, Languages, Compilation and Hardware support for EMerging and Heterogeneous sYstems will take place in Krakow, Poland. It’s a 3 days event starting on Jun 16, 2021 (Wednesday) and will be winded up on Jun 18, 2021 (Friday).
ALCHEMY 2021 falls under the following areas: HETEROGENEOUS COMPUTING, EMBEDDED COMPUTING, HIGH-PERFORMANCE COMPUTING, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, etc. Submissions for this Conference can be made by Dec 18, 2020. Authors can expect the result of submission by Jan 29, 2021. Upon acceptance, authors should submit the final version of the manuscript on or before Mar 05, 2021 to the official website of the Conference.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the ALCHEMY 2021
Credits and Sources
| ALCHEMY 2021 : Architecture, Languages, Compilation and Hardware support for EMerging and Heterogeneous sYstems|