Call for Papers
The goal of the workshop, fifth in the series at COMPSAC, is to foster interaction and information exchange among AI researchers and practitioners, both from academia and industry, on the safe, reliable and trustworthy application of Artificial intelligence (AI) and Machine learning (ML) in real-world applications.
After decades of generous promises and frustrating disappointments, artificial intelligence (AI) is now delivering real-world benefits, and adopters in businesses and industry in different sectors are embracing the promise of AI reaping significant benefits.
At the same time, AI is raising many concerns such as trust, algorithmic bias, potential misuse, unprecedented over surveillance, and data privacy and sovereignty, and intrinsic difficulties in relying on data-driven predictions in an uncertain and ever-shifting world. AI and ML technologies face significant challenges in moving from research labs to production environment, and in exhibiting robustness, transparency and safety throughout the entire development lifecycle. To embrace AI for good for the benefit of the society, information on recent and ongoing scientific and technological progress, as well as challenges and lessons learned need to be shared and discussed.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Advances in AI and machine learning, deep learning, cognitive computing, intelligent agent, chatbot
* AI strategy for business and industry
* AI applications in industry, business, healthcare, and education and training
* AI in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic
* AI in government
* AI for social good
* AI in legal practice, and legal aspects of AI (liability, etc)
* AI for enhancing information security and privacy
* Work in the age of AI
* Trust, resilience, privacy and security issues in AI applications
* Testing and validation of AI and ML applications
* Risks, limitations, and challenges of AI and ML
* Legal, regulatory, ethical aspects of AI
* AI: promise vs practice • Societal implications of the rise of AI
* AI and blockchain
* Human-centered AI
* Explainable AI
* Responsible AI
* Trustworthy AI
* Human-machine co-existence and collaboration
* Intelligent, autonomous robots and cars
* Industry 4.0
* Smart society
* AI and IoT
* Case studies, experience reports, lessons learned
* Overview of AI activities in a region/country
* The Future of AI
AIML 2022 : 5th IEEE International Workshop on Advances in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning: Towards Trustworthy AI will take place in Turin. It’s a 6 days event starting on Jun 26, 2022 (Sunday) and will be winded up on Jul 1, 2022 (Friday).
AIML 2022 falls under the following areas: ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, MACHINE LEARNING, DEEP LEARNING, etc. Submissions for this Workshop can be made by Apr 7, 2022. Authors can expect the result of submission by Apr 30, 2022.
Please check the official event website for possible changes before you make any travelling arrangements. Generally, events are strict with their deadlines. It is advisable to check the official website for all the deadlines.
Other Details of the AIML 2022
Credits and Sources
| AIML 2022 : 5th IEEE International Workshop on Advances in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning: Towards Trustworthy AI|