Call for Papers
* Zheng Xu, Shanghai Polytechnic University, China
* Neil Y. Yen, University of Aizu, Japan
* Vijayan Sugumaran, Oakland University, USA
The progression of the Internet of Things (IoT) has influenced several application areas during the last decade and is expected to multiply further. The number of IoT connected IT devices has reached 40 billion and is assumed to exceed 70 billion in 5 years. This fact highly advocates the added value possibility of IoT but brings new challenges, such as the effective handling of big volumes of data continually produced by IoT devices. With a massive amount of data being generated by an increasing number of applications, future systems can learn to be more intelligent and to guarantee better services for users. The techniques of artificial intelligence (AI) can help in building
such systems, as they deliver an excellent advantage for studying the essential characteristics of the system as well as data collected from it. More recently, intelligent IoT systems have emerged as a topic that considers the use of AI to enhance performance, enable faster customization, and optimize the user experience. This is an important step in the context of autonomic and cognitive system management.
This Special Issue aims to provide a comprehensive overview of the state-of-the-art development in IoT systems; it also aims to explore novel concepts and practices with a long-term goal of fully automated systems via the technological advances of AI in a wide range of applications.
Potential topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- AI for software-defined IoT;
- AI for network optimization in IoT;
- Deep and reinforcement learning for IoT data;
- Data mining and big data analytics in IoT networks;
- AI for network management and orchestration for IoT;
- Machine learning for user behavior modeling and prediction in IoT;
- Innovative architectures and infrastructures for intelligent IoT systems;
- Self-learning and adaptive protocols and algorithms for intelligent IoT systems.
HOW TO SUBMIT:
The submitted article must be original, unpublished, and not currently reviewed by other journals.
Authors must mention in their cover letter for each Special Issue manuscript that the particular manuscript is for the theme and name of Guest Editors of Special Issue consideration so that the Guest Editors can be notified separately.
Please visit https://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/jisys, when submitting your paper please select the article type "S.I.: Artificial Intelligence based Techniques and Applications for Intelligent IoT Systems"
Credits and Sources
| AIBTAI 2022 : JISYS (OA) - Artificial Intelligence based Techniques and Applications for Intelligent IoT Systems|