The ACM SIGPLAN 2020 International Conference on Compiler Construction (CC 2020) is interested in work on processing programs in the most general sense: analyzing, transforming or executing input programs that describe how a system operates, including traditional compiler construction as a special case.
Original contributions are solicited on the topics of interest which include, but are not limited to:
* Compilation and interpretation techniques, including program representation, analysis, and transformation; code generation, optimization, and synthesis; the verification thereof
* Run-time techniques, including memory management, virtual machines, and dynamic and just-in-time compilation
* Programming tools, including refactoring editors, checkers, verifiers, compilers, debuggers, and profilers
* Techniques for specific domains, such as secure, parallel, distributed, embedded or mobile environments
* Design and implementation of novel language constructs, programming models, and domain-specific languages
CC 2020 is the 29th edition of the conference. From this year onwards, CC is an ACM SIGPLAN conference and will implement guidelines and procedures recommended by SIGPLAN.
Important Dates (tentative, subject to minor changes):
- Abstract Submission 23 October 2019
- Paper Submission 30 October 2019
- Rebuttal 4-6 December 2019
- Artifact Submission 13 December 2019
- Author Notification 24 December 2019
- Final papers due 15 January 2020
- Conference 22–23 February 2020
Authors are encouraged to submit their artifacts for the Artifact Evaluation (AE). The Artifact Evaluation process is run by a separate committee whose task is to assess how the artifacts support the work described in the papers. To ease the organization of the AE committee, we kindly ask authors to submit their artifact at the latest 10 days after the rebuttal. Papers that go through the Artifact Evaluation process successfully will receive a seal of approval printed on the papers themselves. Additional information will be made available on the CC AE web page.