We’re looking for paper along the following ‘tracts’:
- Renewable energy systems: biomass, hydro, solar, wind, and others.
- Microgrids and Nano-grids: AC/DC systems, control and optimization, energy management, storage, grid-forming inverters, 100% renewable energy systems, resilience, and protection.
- Smart grids, cities, buildings and homes.
- Computational intelligence for power systems: big data analytics, evolutionary computing, fuzzy logic, neural networks, swarm intelligence, and other paradigms.
- Cyber security and physical security of power systems and power electronics.
- Transportation electrification: EV, HEV and PHEV system architectures, charging/discharging strategies, grid interface and impacts, resilience, and sustainability.
- Electromagnetic pulse (EMP): Effects, impacts and potential solutions
- Energy storage devices and systems: batteries, fuel cells, super-capacitors, Flywheel, hydroelectric and sustainable technologies
- Energy market, policies and economics: big data, business models and intelligence, e-markets, incentives, and smart markets
- Power system analysis, modeling, and simulation
- Power systems communication: power line communications, wireless, metering and monitoring and other advanced topics
- Electrical engineering education: development for academia, industry, professionals, and the future workforce.