Topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Context-aware multi-device systems and applications, e.g., cross-device sensing, sampling, networking and computation
- Resource extension of pervasive and mobile applications, e.g., screen sharing, collaborative augmentation of resources
- Multi-device cooperations established through autonomous unmanned vehicles (UAVs or drones)
- Self-organizing multi-device groups, e.g., devices moving as a group
- Algorithms to reduce task complexity via collaborative multi-device groups
- Pervasive computing applications harnessing opportunistic multi-device contextual factors, e.g., location, proximity, underutilized times, etc.
- Usage models for multi-device computing, e.g., incentive models, stability models, decision making models, and privacy models.
- Users experiences towards multi-device systems and applications
- Socio economic models for multi-device computing, e.g., battery life cost, computation cost, storage cost, networking cost, etc.
- Infrastructure, architectures, and platforms for multi-device systems, as well as, emerging applications for multi-device environments.
- Integration of multi-device systems on the move with proximal infrastructure on the move, e.g., cloudlets
- Lessons and experiences of evaluating context-awareness for multi-device systems and applications