IoT (Internet of Things) has emerged to address the need for connectivity and seamless integration with other devices and big data platforms for analytics. However, there are potential challenges ahead meeting the growing need for IoT based applications. This includes design and implementation challenges, various applications connectivities, data gathering, storing and analyzing in a cloud based solution, and IoT Security and Privacy issues. Therefore, we believe this book will provide an insight for researchers and developers. This book will consist of five sections as follows:
1. Internet of Things Concept
2. IoT and Cloud Computing
3. IoT, Development, Tools and Techniques
4. IoT and Big Data
5. IoT and Security
6. Big Data Concepts
7. Big Data and IoT Integrated Services
8. Big Data and IoT Applications
Call For Paper
Authors who have published a chapter in our earlier book on Emerging trends and applications of IoT (IGI 2017). We published a book entitled Emerging trends and applications of IoT in 2017. You published one or more chapters in that book or you expressed interest in contributing to that book. We are now developing another book entitled Emerging trends in IoT and integration with Big Data to be completed an published in 2020. This will be an updated version of the 2017 book.
1. If you have already published in the 2017 book, then we are inviting you to submit a revised chapter. Revision requires the following:
• Title needs to be different
• Abstract need to be different
• Literature review need to be updated to cite newer references
• Figures need to be revised
• At least 33% of the text/content needs to be new – with somewhat different focus or emphasis.
In this case, I would need a 1-page brief write up to know in what way would you like to revise the previously published chapter.