Based on the success of CPESE2019, CPESE2018, CPESE2017, CPESE2016 & CPESE2015 events, we are proud to bring to the Japan again, the 2020 7th International Conference on Power and Energy Systems Engineering (CPESE 2020). The conference will be held inFukuoka Institute of Technology, Fukuoka, Japan during September 26-29, 2020. CPESE is the premier Power and Energy Systems Engineering conference, providing a forum for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, experiences and concerns in the field of Power and Energy Systems Engineering.
CPESE is an annual conference series since 2014 and initiated by Chongqing University, China. CPESE 2020 is technically sponsored byFukuoka Institute of Technology, Japan; University of the Ryukyus, JAPAN; IMaSS, Nagoya University, Japan; University of Kurdistan, Iran and Chiang Mai University, Thailand.
Energy is a key driver of economic growth and in the environmental dimension, renewable energy sources are major drivers of environmental solutions at global as well as local levels. The power and energy systems engineering is experiencing its greatest ever changes and challenges due the shift from traditional power/energy networks to the smart/green power/energy grids. Increasing penetration of renewable energy sources, smart monitoring and control devices with advanced technologies are some key characteristics of these new grids.
- Learn about products, implementation strategies, industry trends
- Build relationships with colleagues that are specialists in all aspects of Power and Energy Systems Engineering
- Share your experiences and lessons learned with other enthusiasts
- Discover innovative solutions to enhance the performance
- Maximize returns on investment for system upgrades, operations, and maintenance
We look forward to seeing you at CPESE 2020!