Call For Paper
Prof. Maria Pia Fanti, Polytechnic University of Bari, Italy
Prof. Agostino Marcello Mangini, Polytechnic University of Bari, Italy
Prof. Michele Roccotelli, Polytechnic University of Bari, Italy
This special session deals with the problem of making the modern Logistics and Transportation Systems smart and green. The increasing complexity of such systems of systems and the availability of Information and Communication Technologies require the development of innovative models, control and optimization approaches and lead to the definition of new problems and challenges.
The goal is to provide novel intelligent models, services and tools to achieve smart planning and scheduling and transport systems that are resource-efficient, sustainable, safe and seamless for the benefit of all citizens and stakeholders.
The topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
• Novel automation, information and data architectures on the design of logistics systems and supply chains.
• Intelligent transportation and distribution systems: theory and application models
• Automation and Informatics for Intelligent Transportation Systems
• Innovative and sustainable solutions for green mobility
• Logistics for Healthcare Systems
• Internet of Things applications in logistics and intelligent transportation systems
• Port, supply chain and warehouse of the future
• Urban parking management: innovative solutions and decision support systems
OTHER LOGISTICS EVENTS
OTHER TRANSPORTATION SYSTEMS EVENTS