Call For Paper
16th Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications
October 22-23, 2019, Munich, Germany
Call for Papers & Workshops
2019 will be the year of cellular Internet of Things (cIoT) and Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN). With ultra-reliable low-latency communication (URLLC) and massive Machine Type Communication (mMTC), manifold industrial use cases will be addressed. By supporting also private local networks, 5G promises to offer alternatives to existing industrial wireless technologies. Nevertheless, new, improved technologies are also being developed in the ISM and SRD bands.
Major topics in this context are new wireless technologies, like 5G/6G, eMMB, mMTC, URLLC, resilient networks, Information-centric networking, next gen LPWAN, etc., the use of Artificial Intelligence (AI) in communication networks and the application of advanced wireless systems in the industry.
The technical journal Elektronik, the Messe München – organizers of the electronica trade fair – and the German Electrical and Electronic Manufacturers' Association (ZVEI), are therefore staging the Wireless Congress: Systems & Applications on October 22-23, 2019 in Munich.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to, trends, design, technology and applications in the following sectors:
- Wireless Automation & M2M
- Wireless Sensor Networks, mMTC
- 4G, 5G and 6G: Products, Trends & Developments
- Tactile Internet, VR/AR, URLLC, eMMB
- Low Power Wide Area Networks, e.g. LoRa/LoRaWAN, Sigfox, Mioty, NeoCortec, …
- Automotive Wireless
- Low-Power Wireless Systems
- Artificial Intelligence in Communication Systems
- Energy Harvesting for Wireless Systems
- Cognitive Radio: Trends & Technology
- Software Defined Radio
- Wireless Internet of Things
- Health & Medical Wireless Applications
- Wireless for Industrial Use
- Integration of Wireless into Legacy Industrial Systems
- Wireless Systems – Standardization, Qualification & Certification
- Smart Cities & Metering Applications
- Security Threats & Countermeasures in Wireless Systems
- Localization & Location Based Services
- EMC & Interoperability Problems
- Wireless Test and Measurement
- Wireless Technology for Real Time Applications
- RF Semiconductors & Components
- Frontends & Transceivers
- Antenna Design
- Gateways & Middleware for Wireless Networks
- Integration of Wireless into Backend Systems
- Seamless Management of Wireless Networks
- Emerging Technologies, e.g. Resilient Networking, Information Centric Networks (ICN)
- Other topics out of the wide field of »Wireless Technologies«
In parallel, we plan to offer specific technology tracks and workshops for in-depth information about the leading wireless standards and technologies.
The program committee of the Wireless Congress invites all experts in this field to submit proposals for presentations (approx. 30 min) and workshops or tutorials (1.5 – 3 h). Furthermore, we warmly invite representatives of academia to give an insight into their future-driven and application-oriented research.
Presentations are to be held in English. Contributions shall cover fundamentals, recent trends, technologies, applications, standardization, certification and market forecasts. All contributions shall be purely technical and practice-oriented. Marketing-oriented papers will not be accepted. All submissions will be reviewed and carefully selected by the program committee.
The papers will be published in the »Proceedings of the Wireless Congress 2019: Systems & Applications«, ISBN 978-3-645-50184-2. Each paper will be scientifically referenced with page numbers. It also will be possible to provide a short paper only (1 to 3 pages) to complement the presentation slides instead of a full paper.
Please make a note of the following deadlines:
- Deadline for Abstracts: April 30, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: End of May, 2019
Please submit your proposal online under: www.wireless-congress.com
We are looking forward to your submission!
OTHER ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING EVENTS
OTHER WIRELESS NETWORKS EVENTS
OTHER WIRELESS COMMUNICATIONS EVENTS
OTHER CYBER-PHYSICAL SYSTEMS EVENTS